Sunday, March 29, 2009

AH! Aging signs...

We all age... you can't stop it.  From the moment you go from the stage of "egg and sperm" you are growing older.  I sit back in awe of my daughter every day.  She is growing up to be such a beautiful little lady.  As i watch her growing up... i see myself growing older.  It was not until last year that i looked in the mirror and thought "ah crap.... i see wrinkles!"  And with all of the stress of the last year, the signs of aging are growing more and more everyday.  Why 30's why!?


Go on, click and read the link above.  And then do the little age in the mirror test.  Hold a mirror above your head, look up - that is what you use to look like 5 years ago!  Hold a mirror below your head - that is what you will look like in 5 years! I need an intervention now... i don't want to look like an old lady in 5 years!

I know we can't go backwards, but it would be amazing to be a kid again, even for just a day.  To run and play and not worry about "signs of aging" but being excited about getting older with each and every day.  When i was younger i loved to play sports... as an adult, well to be blunt - large breasts keep me from running around and playing like a child.  Sure i could pay $20,000 and have a reduction... but at the risk of infections and changing the way that God created me, i choose to just stay the way that i am today.  But i often wonder how different i would be in life if i was still able to run and play sports like i use to love to do in life.

Today i am searching for an organic lotion, treatment, something to just give my face that youthful glow again. I'm feeling old today.

No comments:

Post a Comment