Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Adoring finds on the internet

using images found online to show a few of the things i adore in life...
(in no particular order)
good friends who have known me since the days of my funky hair styles...
and they still love me even today!
Ice Cream on a hot summer day
swinging... and easy relaxing days
when my favorite songs come on the radio
laughing at myself...
laughing until my face is sore...
laughing until i fall to the ground...
laughing for the sake of laughing!
getting messages the old fashion way...
i adore hearing from people by letters!
having my hair done...
brush it...
braid it...
play with it...
i love it!
taking photos of those i love...
old style photography...
old cameras
Old books with covers that aren't shiny and plastic looking
anything old and vintage...
anything from the 1940-50's
current clothes that are made to look like vintage clothes
family trips in the car...
driving to get where we are going...
taking our time in getting anywhere we need to be in our lives...

xoxo
MB

No comments:

Post a Comment