Monday, March 9, 2009

GERMS!

Ok, i can't see myself pulling a "Michael Jackson" and wearing a surgical mask around everywhere.  But i sometimes wonder how people go through life being so disgusting.  I am not an extremist germaphobe, but i do wash my hands before i eat.  If someone is sick, i would prefer to not sit around chatting with them.  Stay home, feel better.... call me when you aren't coughing all over my food/drink.  ;-)  I have had a sick child for almost a month now, she just wants to hang all over me and keeps coughing in my face.  I have to let her hang on me because she is my child and i love her... but strangers or even friends, how do you nicely say "take your germs elsewhere"?

***
Hubby jokinly explained the issue of "spreading the wealth" today during breakfast.
Me: what are you doing?
Michael: I'm squishing the blueberries around so when i take bites it is spread around...
Me: uh, ok...
Michael: you've gotta spread that wealth...
Me: what are we Obama now?
Michael: i'm just trying to explain the oatmeal situation here...
Me: *drops blueberry into his bowl*
Michael: now look what you did...
Me: what?
Michael: you've added another huge blueberry to the mix
Me: *drops a spoonfull of oatmeal into his bowl*
Michael: ya killin' me here.... how's this one big blueberry suppose to pay for all of that extra oatmeal now?  Gotta spread that wealth, but not too much.

haha

**
stupid stray cat got into our garage... and peeeeeeed, everywhere!  But where? yuck... the house is starting to smell like cat pee.  That's the last time i feel sorry for a stray cat. ugh! i hate the smell of cat pee.

*
What in the world.... yes, our world.  I'm starting to wonder about people.  Just the ordinary average people. I look around at how people are living their lives. Probably out of my own boredom, but i honestly do care.  For the most part, people are going on about their daily lives while other people are suffering in this down economy and just this spiraling down life-style on our planet.  They are not paying attention to the world around them. It only takes 1 act of kindness to make a difference in another persons life.  What act are you going to do today?

No comments:

Post a Comment